Unleashedprepaids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kali Linux "OFFENSIVE SECURITY" has been released!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:16 pm by Spartan Warrior

» KALI LINUX NETHUNTER & Termux is verified Working on Androids.
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 9:37 pm by Spartan Warrior

» KALI LINUX NETHUNTER & Termux is coming to our Androids.
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 8:47 pm by Spartan Warrior

» I heard there's something wicked coming this way!
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:56 pm by Spartan Warrior

» Root American Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge sm-g935t Eng BOOT U9 S9
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:47 pm by Spartan Warrior

» aokp_jflteatt/jfltecri_nougat_unofficial_2018-04-18_0342.zip
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 1:56 pm by Spartan Warrior

» lineage-14.1-20180420-UNOFFICIAL-jflteatt.zip for S4 on AT&T & Cricket
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:33 pm by Spartan Warrior

» Look At What's Going Down in 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 pm by Spartan Warrior

» lineage-14.1-20180409-UNOFFICIAL-d2refreshspr.zip
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 6:15 pm by Spartan Warrior

Most active topic starters
Spartan Warrior
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  I_vote_lcapUp and Comings, it is about time for change.  I_voting_barUp and Comings, it is about time for change.  I_vote_rcap 
Android Fanatic
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  I_vote_lcapUp and Comings, it is about time for change.  I_voting_barUp and Comings, it is about time for change.  I_vote_rcap 
H
LoneStar

Statistics
We have 32 registered users
The newest registered user is ImAlset

Our users have posted a total of 184 messages in 142 subjects
Poll

Up and Comings, it is about time for change.

Go down

Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  Empty Up and Comings, it is about time for change.

Post by Spartan Warrior Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm

A Team Quickie Mart Tulsa - Costa Rica - Indonesia Mate of mine = https://www.facebook.com/tulsaquickiemart/?ref=br_rs
brought this to my attention, and I agreed. It is about time for us to see our friends, our co-workers, our Team Mates, and our Families to see the future coming. To secure the future we all need to see things changing for the better, even if it means we have to work harder, for us get what we all deserve from all the hard work, and efforts that we put into our work. No matter what that position being held is....the fact still remains the same....they have done a good job. Everyone of them has in their own ways as they tried their very best to contribute...for the kids...for The Team...for The Job. We have all been threw hard times, and each has had to deal with their own struggles just trying to make it from day to day threw this year. We deserve better then just the bare minimums to survive. We all have earned it, we deserve to live better, and we deserve the chance to excel. Please continue to do you're best, please try to keep setting us up to succeed so we don't fail.
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  Finger10
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  Images11
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  Opport10
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  Uandc10
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  22904610
Up and Comings, it is about time for change.  23000410

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down