Unleashedprepaids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kali Linux "OFFENSIVE SECURITY" has been released!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:16 pm by Spartan Warrior

» KALI LINUX NETHUNTER & Termux is verified Working on Androids.
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 9:37 pm by Spartan Warrior

» KALI LINUX NETHUNTER & Termux is coming to our Androids.
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 8:47 pm by Spartan Warrior

» I heard there's something wicked coming this way!
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:56 pm by Spartan Warrior

» Root American Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge sm-g935t Eng BOOT U9 S9
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:47 pm by Spartan Warrior

» aokp_jflteatt/jfltecri_nougat_unofficial_2018-04-18_0342.zip
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 1:56 pm by Spartan Warrior

» lineage-14.1-20180420-UNOFFICIAL-jflteatt.zip for S4 on AT&T & Cricket
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:33 pm by Spartan Warrior

» Look At What's Going Down in 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 pm by Spartan Warrior

» lineage-14.1-20180409-UNOFFICIAL-d2refreshspr.zip
All Things Ascend 2  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 6:15 pm by Spartan Warrior

Most active topic starters
Spartan Warrior
All Things Ascend 2  I_vote_lcapAll Things Ascend 2  I_voting_barAll Things Ascend 2  I_vote_rcap 
Android Fanatic
All Things Ascend 2  I_vote_lcapAll Things Ascend 2  I_voting_barAll Things Ascend 2  I_vote_rcap 
H
LoneStar

Statistics
We have 32 registered users
The newest registered user is ImAlset

Our users have posted a total of 184 messages in 142 subjects
Poll

All Things Ascend 2

4 posters

Go down

All Things Ascend 2  Empty All Things Ascend 2

Post by Android Fanatic Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 am

Here is a link to a google drive folder created that holds all things huawei ascend 2 including fixes,roms,tweaks and even Gapps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HrUgGw5zlfendpR0ZDMGNNWjA

Happy Modding Very Happy
Android Fanatic
Android Fanatic
Admin

http://unleashedprepaids.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

All Things Ascend 2  Empty Raven

Post by BleuFyre Wed May 17, 2017 9:59 am

Hello, I was just given a Huawei raven, and at best it seems partially rooted. No supersu or custom recovery as far as I can tell. I have successfully rooted one phone in the past with the help of unleashed prepaid. I believe that one was a huawei also. This is a phablet. I would like to flash stock back to it and was wondering if I could get info on a cwm recovery and stock rom. Kingroot is the root program on this device. I do want to play with this phone and am willing to experiment. It has no working power or volume buttons and gapps does not work. I have been using apkpure to install apps. Let's see. 4.4.4 320dpi arm7 . I did find an app that will allow booting into recovery, safe mode, bootloader ECT. However I have no PC at the moment. But I do have a 10class 32g SD card. So back to stock to strip whatever was done to this phablet off and start from scratch. Then I will be willing to test new programs and ROMs. Root check says successfully rooted device too. I am new at this, just cuz, but always brilliant. Like a Star @ heaven

BleuFyre
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

All Things Ascend 2  Empty Re: All Things Ascend 2

Post by pyrohydrosmok Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Android Fanatic wrote:Here is a link to a google drive folder created that holds all things huawei ascend 2 including fixes,roms,tweaks and even Gapps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HrUgGw5zlfendpR0ZDMGNNWjA

Happy Modding Very Happy

Oh man you're amazing. I've been on a rip the past year porting Android versions to different old phones I have laying around or my girlfriend has just for fun and some learning... Just got this phone in a box and I wanted to dig in and see what I can do. Tried to find any resources just as a jumping point and couldn't find shit... then I found this. Awesome. Love it. I'll try contributing something original in the next few months! Can't thank you enough.

pyrohydrosmok
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrohydrosmok Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm

BleuFyre wrote:Hello, I was just given a Huawei raven, and at best it seems partially rooted. No supersu or custom recovery as far as I can tell. I have successfully rooted one phone in the past with the help of unleashed prepaid. I believe that one was a huawei also. This is a phablet. I would like to flash stock back to it and was wondering if I could get info on a cwm recovery and stock rom. Kingroot is the root program on this device. I do want to play with this phone and am willing to experiment. It has no working power or volume buttons and gapps does not work. I have been using apkpure to install apps. Let's see. 4.4.4 320dpi  arm7 . I did find an app that will allow booting into recovery, safe mode, bootloader ECT. However I have no PC at the moment. But I do have a 10class 32g SD card. So back to stock to strip whatever was done to this phablet off and start from scratch. Then I will be willing to test new programs and ROMs.  Root check says successfully rooted device too. I am new at this,  just cuz, but always brilliant. Like a Star @ heaven

Hmmm... Honestly I don't know much about the device but I'm pretty confident I'd be able to do all of that.... IF I had the device... Sadly I don't have one and can't tinker. Sorry man.

pyrohydrosmok
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Warrior Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Lol for reals man. It is time for you guys to pull yourselves out of the past, and get UPGRADED, like years ago. Step into the future not the past. 3G devices are NO LONGER SUPPORTED AT ALL. Like lets see you guys do some real work. I'm not talking about merely porting a rom from another device. I'm talking about building something for real. Compile. It's way past time to move out of the Obsoletist Dens.

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum