We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is stedman420

Our users have posted a total of 171 messages in 137 subjects
Poll

aokp_jflteatt/jfltecri_nougat_unofficial_2018-04-18_0342.zip

Go down

aokp_jflteatt/jfltecri_nougat_unofficial_2018-04-18_0342.zip

Post by Spartan Warrior on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:30 pm

This is my New Android Open Kang Project ROM built for the Samsung Galaxy S4 on AT&T/Cricket. This is a very first for the S4 devices on AT&T/Cricket because there have not been any new AOKP ROMS built for this device for several years. As a matter of fact the last aokp rom version I know of was a android 5.0 Lollipop version. My new AOKP  jflteatt/jfltecri Custom ROM has android version 7.1.2_r36 for release #36. It is the Newest Android Open Kang Project ROM currently available for this type of device. Within the ROM we will find performance enhancements like the Omni Switch, PIE Controls, and a very large list of settings, and special AOKP ROM Control features not found within other ROMS. In testing my new AOKP Custom ROM has everything working, both cams, both video recorders working 100% no issues of any kind. This New AOKP for jflteatt/jfltecri is extremely stable, fast, and smooth. Straight-Up Android at it's best. Within these AOKP Custom ROMS KANG STILL LIVES. Oh btw if you are curious this AOKP Custom ROM version for the jflteatt/jfltecri was made for it as a "UN-SUPPORTED DEVICE" until now, and it also shows that we are now ready to build ROMS for 8.1 OREO too.

AOKP, short for Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck.[1] It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.

Although only a portion of the total AOKP users elect to report their use of the firmware, as of September 2013, it is used by more than 3.5 million devices across the world

aokp_jflteatt_nougat_unofficial_2018-04-18_0342.zip 328.6 MB
https://mega.nz/#!k6gD3LyA!F8WQbf1knz-UbErN2bCDzSzEHC8rEEBRb-94OLnxEPg

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum