We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is Osorio1798

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 137 subjects
Poll

OCT-N-COMMUNITY-20180403-0803-jflteatt.zip THE KRAKEN

Go down

OCT-N-COMMUNITY-20180403-0803-jflteatt.zip THE KRAKEN

Post by Spartan Warrior on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:26 pm

During this year there will be some very important work being done. Some of us may be very busy with our daily lives, work, school, fun, and more work. Then we have me. I am The Spartan Warrior that hand fed, and raised the baby Kraken, as I watched him turn into a Wicked Monster. I did this while I was busy talking care of business & Rock and Roll, and Ripping. Now I will Unleash my 3rd version of this Custom ROM unto the world. Fair warning, The Kraken is just like me, and I am in the same breath just like The Kraken.

This version of OCT-N-COMMUNITY-20180403-0803-jflteatt/jfltecri has been modified to work on both versions for AT&T, and Cricket for the Samsung Galaxy S4's with Android version 7.1.2_r36. Yes you read that right I said release r 36 folks. It is my newest latest, and greatest OctOS ever compiled. Plus it does prove that we are ready right now in real time for OREO 8.1 100% for a fact.

Please make a back up for you're device before you try any new ROMS. You make any mistakes it's on you. I can not be held responsible for any issues may come up because you pucked up and didn't make a back up when you should have. Don't worry this Custom ROM is verified 100% working for a fact.

Use TWRP to make a back up first, then wipe data, then wipe the advanced data section needed, but do not wipe sd card ever. Then flash install the ROM, and also install gapps for android 7.1.2 please. Unleash you're inner Kraken, Be A Monster, and enjoy!

OCT-N-COMMUNITY-20180403-0803-jflteatt.zip 322.7 MB

https://mega.nz/#!IuwnlYCJ!xgw9qZ3rIHJn4tXXkvW_IcgRaSsVi9wjL7lqAr5BgTg

Spartan Warrior
Members
Members

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/114014528047378728520/posts

Back to top Go down